There is a certain happiness sighted when your bus comes along. It is of course a small specialized form of happiness and will never be a great thing.

-Richard Brautigan, The Old Bus

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bus Pirates update

I'm working my way through my inbox and I ran across this exchange with Dave Lindsay, one of the creators of Bus Pirates, the Internet movie.

"Rumors of a robot's kiss in March have whithered and died," I said. "Is there a time frame for the next Bus Pirates episodes?"

"Our composer is ridiculously slow," Dave wrote back. "Picture is all done, waiting on music."

In case you haven't watched the movie yet, here are the episodes:

Episode 1: Bad Luck
BPE1


Episode 2: Redbeard's Revenge

BPE2


Episode 3: The Treasure of the Knights

BPE3


Episode 4: The Robot Trials

BPE4


Episode 5: Revenge of the Culver Revenge

BPE5


Episode 6: The Robot's Kiss

BPE6

No comments: