There is a certain happiness sighted when your bus comes along. It is of course a small specialized form of happiness and will never be a great thing.

-Richard Brautigan, The Old Bus

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Blog stats addicts anonymous

Hello. My name is John, and I am a stats addict.

Daily -- and much too often hourly -- I check the visitor statistics for this blog to see who is visiting -- I see you guys at RT at 67.117.122.162. But what's most fascinating is why people who don't live in the Sacramento area stop by.

Yesterday, someone in the Ukraine searched Google looking for: reading in the bus is bad for eyes doctors

And, of course, what's the No. 1 Web site on the subject of reading on the bus and the potential impact on your eyes, doctor?

You guessed it: My blog post "Can I do it just until I need glasses?"

Gee, it's wonderful the way the Internet can connect people with the information they need.

Am I good, or what?

No comments: